Friday, June 3, 2011

Deep Fried Oreos

Sort of got a little tired of all that baking. Somehow for now, all that greasy-weasy feeling of butter and oil sorts of turns me off baking. Maybe looking for new areas of food to explore..(like nyonya kuihs)? Or maybe i shall just give it a rest for now?

Dumpling festival begins today or begun yesterday, if i am not mistaken. Another year has passed, each year i vowed to learn the art of making it but i always procrastinate another year.

Offhandedly made deep fried oreos 'cause i had to finish off the remaining Oreos before i go off to Perak this weekend. Next weekend might not be here either.. high chance i will be visiting a friend in Melaka. I have acquired a fondness for travelling. It keeps my mind off unnecessary stuff and allows me to live for the moment. No longer do i fret over who said what about me or what that person did to piss me off. I just look forward to what new and exciting things i get to see for the day.

To be frank, I really wanted to go to Medan to volunteer during the period of 13th -27th June 2011. There are so many reasons for me to get away from this life.. but because of the possible dangers that my parents highlighted, i decided not to. *another chance i am allowing to slip away :(*

Anyway, back to the deep fried oreos, my dad and grandma seemed to enjoy it much. Just imagine an oreo enveloped by a pancake! Used the remaining batter to make pancakes with chocolate lava.

No comments:

Post a Comment