Monday, December 26, 2011

Early Resolutions 2012

And.. before you know it, 2011 has passed before your very eyes and 2012 awaits you.

Five days short of the entire year, I would like to say that this was a truly bumpy year. I had my fair share of tears, but just as much laughter as well. It is sad that so many things have changed since the beginning of the year, but I am grateful for the lessons that I have learned thus far.

Unlike the previous years before where I never considered how I have improved over the year, i can proudly say that I have changed for the better this year. Just like how you need to fall to learn how to skate, how you need to make mistakes before you learn, I guess this was what year 2011 had for me - a year of learning where I went wrong.

Wanted to write a lengthy post on what I learned throughout this year but then I realise that I could not possibly say enough. I guess learning is a life long process and it shall only end with our last breath on this earth.

I can predict that I shall begin my new year with a bang. First two months have already been confirmed to be hectic, with exams, camps, an international conference to organise, medical and dental appointments, maybe even setting a new club in university?, and the beginning of semester 2, year 2. It makes me realise that there is so much more to life than what meets the eye. And I shall look forward to all that, with much enthusiasm. As for my resolutions, I shall keep them simple for the year 2012.

1. Set up taekwondo gtf in UM
2. Continue to expand my horizons
3. Be kind and compassionate to everybody i meet along the way

Fingers crossed, 2012 will be more eventful than 2011. I dont believe the world will end next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment