Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pre-Trip Thoughts

I cant believe a trip I have been planning since months ago is finally going to be realised. Early tomorrow morning, I will be going to China again, yes AGAIN. But I beg to differ that the places I go each time are in fact different. Guangzhou is the typical town and I spent most of my time on the campus so I was never truly exposed to what the real China was like. And months  later when I went to Beijing, the trip showed me the historical aspect of China what with all its ancient buildings and structures. This time round, I will be visiting several areas, including Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Suzhou. Each with its own distinct specialty and beauty. Shanghai for its metropolitan lifestyle, Hangzhou and Suzhou for its natural beauty, and last but not least Nanjing for its history. So when I visit China again, it really isnt an again for me, because each time, I am visiting some place new and different. 

What I am actually more concerned about is the weather. Freezing winter cold weather, and I have just recovered from a flu, fever and still recovering from a cough. I cant guarantee that I can ensure my health 100% whatmore the thorough health and welfare of the people coming along with me. I am nevertheless grateful to have CL to help me through the planning and executing of this trip. 

Well whatever it is, I will look forward to it. Looking forward to see the beauty of winter in China, looking forward to see my friend from China, and so many other things. Will update the blog on the places I have visited asap. Till then. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, all our worries, finally are proved to be imaginary fears~~

    ReplyDelete