Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life's Like That

Life is tough. Even a fool knows that. Maybe.. a fool would know it even better than most people.

But who's to stop you from making the difficulties in life something to be grateful for?

There are some things in life that we never realise but we do take it for granted. Too many.

I just got off a one-hour phone conversation with a friend in Australia.We havent met nor talked to each other in years. But we have never failed to keep in touch through facebook almost every other day for at least a year now. He called just to see how I was.

Funny how I never saw you as the type of friend I would keep years back. I guess life is like that. You really dont know what's in store for you next, till it's right in front of you. And even then, you can still be oblivious to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment