Friday, May 25, 2012

Sleepy Head

A mixture between a rant and update in this entry.

Another semester is almost coming to an end and the only thing short of its completion would be the examinations. Each semester seems to pass by faster than the previous one and this time round, it wasnt any less different.

Tomorrow I shall be attending an interview for a post. The interview would be conducted throughout the whole day and the process reminds me very much of the scholarship interviews I had to attend before. Makes me super nervous as to what I need to expect from tomorrow. As usual, I have not been doing my newspaper reading and my general knowledge is still embarrassingly shallow. The only thing I hope that I can outshine the others would be my enthusiasm for all things new as well as my desire to participate. Wish me luck!

Exams are round the corner.. and as always, I am not prepared, no not just yet. Been busy scurrying about life doing everything but revising. I am surprised by the generosity of the lecturers' in our assessment marks this time round though. It's a good thing. :)

Well I really am tired as I type this. Feel like dozing off but I cant.

Till thennnnnn..  

No comments:

Post a Comment