Friday, May 11, 2012

Papa John's @ Sunway Pyramid

Despite claiming to be ever so busy in this torrid month of May, I managed to slip out twice in the same week to catch two different movies. The first was The Lady, on Monday. And Avengers, on Wednesday. First and foremost, thank you to "Uncle Lee" for sponsoring my 3D IMAX tickets to watch the Avengers as well as paying for my car park ticket and dinner. I was very impressed with how BIG the screen was and it was a much better viewing experience than my first 3D movie. Sobz. I really owe you big time now, in terms of cakes! Also got the chance to meet Crystal after like god-knows-how-many-months! 

We went to Papa John's for dinner. 


Breadsticks. I think this came from the pizza dough. Very bread-like. I like this. :) You may also dip it in garlic sauce, served at the table.


Potato wedges (above). A personal suggestion -they should make it into smaller pieces as the smaller wedges were tastier. It would be more fragrant and flavourful.

Picture below is the Super Papa's Chicken pizza. It had pepperoni, italian suasage, olives, green peppers, chicken roll etc etc. The only thing outstanding to me in this pizza was the olive. The pizza was alright but if you compare it with domino's, I would pick domino's.


 I think the Mexican Ole ordered by "Uncle Lee" was 6 inches. *super tiny - about the size of a human palm* I liked this better because it had a distinct spicy taste to it (from Jalapeno peppers!). Was initially kinda turned off when I saw the word 'corn' in the description of this pizza but hey.. it really wasnt that bad. Perhaps coz I love spicy stuff.


Crystal had to leave after the dinner. Hope we will meet again real soon. Meeting you two made me realise how much I missed those times we had last year. Really soon it would be one year since we have met.
























This is the place to go if...
You are a fan of Domino's or Pizza Hut's pizza crust but just want to have a change of taste. Alternatively, you may come here if you have never tried Papa John's before. Nothing outstanding (except the garlic sauce), but it isnt the worst. :)

Pizza Papa John's
Sunway Pyramid
OB3-G1-1 & 2 & G1.129,
Oasis Boulevard 3, Ground Floor,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
03-56317072



No comments:

Post a Comment