Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life as it is.

In the past few days, some things have made me wonder if destiny and fate really exists. Now I can understand why people say that, things happen for a reason. Things that have happened to me in the past, regardless of good or bad, has made an impact in my life. The not-so-good stuff have opened doors for me that I would never have imagined I could open in the first place, and of course, the good things shall always remain as a sweet memory in my head.

I shall be starting university on the 12th of July 2010 and orientation begins on the 4th. One year ago, I wouldn't have been able to foresee my current life now. At that time, it was just a blank to me. When I accepted that matriculation offer, what was on my mind? What made me decide to take that brave step and accept this risk? Nevertheless, after all the challenges i have encountered, i am glad i am able to make it through. I AM GOING TO UNIVERSITY TO READ LAW!!! And for that along with so many other joys in my life, i have no reason to mourn.

I need to be stronger. I need to learn to accept my weaknesses and make myself better. I am still young. There is still chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment