Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes

This was my last baking effort, second last actually. They turned out pretty good tho could have been better if i added alittle more salt to the batter. Love the cream cheese and the cake was moist and not too sweet.

I am planning to run for a post but there are many obstacles i am facing. Wondering if i shouldnt give up and stick through to my original intention? Actually this dilemma applies to two issues i am facing right now.

I know far too well, from my previous experiences in life, that it is too early to be shot down. I have barely even started. This is the beginning of the beginning. No, not the time for me to pull out yet. At least, I am sure about the post.

P.S. btw, did i mention i am going to Bali ??? wheee~

P.S.S And i would like to thank all the people who have shown their care and concern for my circumstances. I am facing a lot right now but it is downright amazing to know that there are people out there, whom i didnt expect to care, that actually did. It is so refreshing to know that there is some kindness and warmth in this world that sometimes can be so cold and ruthless. A reminder to me that i myself, need to be kind to others when they are down.


No comments:

Post a Comment