Sunday, June 8, 2014

exams nearing

It has been an extremely stressful few weeks for me. With my FINAL finals coming in a week time, I felt like I had to really get my game on and prepare as much as possible for my exams. My greatest fear every exam is that I cant finish covering everything I need to study (trust me, I literally have nightmares over it). So now with just a week away, reality has kinda sank in and I am more in exam mode, I dont feel like there's a need for flight or fight.

I just want to be grateful for the boyfriend that constantly hangs around with me, despite being potentially bored to death in my room. He gets at my nerves sometimes because I have 101 things to do when he can do his own leisure things. But I guess it is more important that he is so accepting, forgiving and supportive of me. I really wouldnt have it any other way.

But I cant say that I will make it up to him after the exams. Because after exams, more things are just waiting to happen. The things-to-do list never ends. So each time I realise that, I can only remind myself to love him better in the now.


P.S. Cant believe it's the last exam of my undergraduate life. Fingers crossed all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment