Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shopping + Mamak

Just back from a day of shopping at Berjaya Times Square. In case you are not aware, Berjaya is the place to buy lots and lots of pretty clothes at extremely shocking low prices, but of course there is a catch to this. Most of the shops do not allow you to try the clothes. So if you fall for any of the clothes, it is the case of take it or leave it. Most dresses come quite cheap.. usually not exceeding RM40, and averaging at RM25. If only I know where to get the stock from, I might just start a blogshop too lol! Nah, but all this is just in my dreams. XD

Anyway just for the fun of it, I thought i would post some of the stuff I bought today.

First buy (pic below) is a horizontal striped blue and white dress for RM25.

Also bought the belt for RM10. Both from a shop called Trendy. Nice place to buy dresses. Wanted to buyu another one but managed to control myself.Next, was a lacy sleeveless top, RM19 from SQ Fashion. Personally felt it was quite expensive for a sleeveless top but all was forgiven when I tried it on and it fit me just right. (Please keep in mind that most shops have a policy of "no trying", so you will heave a sigh of relief each time a piece of clothing you buy actually looks good on you when you finally try it at home).
If you notice, I am also wearing a red belt. This is my favourite buy of today... RM12.90 for this lovely red belt. Bought two belts from Fortune. This red one and the black one in the picture below. Three quarter jeans was bought at some random shop in One Utama some time ago. :)
Black belt for RM14.90. Pink top bought from Bali.

Wish I bought more dresses but I didnt want to end up buying stuff that only look good on mannequins. Might buy more dresses next time, when I am more seasoned with picking clothes that flatter me body.

Mamak session with OMB buddies tonight. Second outing together to bid Khai Hoe farewell.. The boy is going to NUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment