Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Workaholic Confessions

If you think my idea of a good new year resolution is to be a workaholic, think twice. Typing this at 2.13am makes me wonder what has happened to my life. Am I really the one losing control of the events happening around me or has things in law school really have been raised a notch higher?

I have much fewer subjects this semester as compared to previous semesters.
1. Company Law
2. Equity and Trust
3. Banking Law
4. Anthropology
5. Ballet

Yet I seem to be struggling like ALOT right now. I have not even covered one subject in entire -banking law, that will have to be really reserved for last minute.. the last few days before the paper begins. :( If you know me, you will know I am not a last minute person. God knows what will happen in the next few weeks when the exam dates approach nearer. So I have to buck up now so that I dont have to suffer as much then.

But I just cant help wondering how I managed to survive 10 subjects for SPM and in the past semesters, five or six subjects per semester, even. How is it that now, I am drowning in four papers? (Ballet has a practical test, so there isnt even a paper exam for that). Have I really become too focused on my extracurricular activities that academics have taken a step back? Or do I chat too much with my friends? >.< Or.. has the syllabus really become tougher? I would hate to believe that since to me, there is no such thing as difficult, only what is doable. Either ways, enough of my ramblings for tonight. Hopefully I can catch some shut-eye and wake up in a few hours to resume my endless studying.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment