Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aaaahhh

I'm feeling really stressed right now. *sobs sobs*

I am succumbing to my urge of filling up every activity form that is stuck on the notice board! (not even considering whether i can cope). Haha.. minus the mock trial..

The lectures and tutorials are speeding past me before i even know it. Will it always be like this or is it just because i am still new? I hope it is the latter, if not... i really dunno whether i can cope..

None of the lecture topics seem familiar to me. Really worried!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you'll be fine! :)
    That's what I felt at first when I started college the first week and after a one year hiatus from studying.
    Good luck and enjoy yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i shall keep that in mind, carmen.. ;p thanks! all the best with ur college life too..

    ReplyDelete