Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my tired feet

So many things have been happening in the past week and the current week. I guess this is a part of my turning point in life.. and hopefully towards the better good!

Last week, I started the college orientation for UM. This week is the faculty's orientation. Both equally tiring - in different ways. As I have yet to complete my faculty's orientation, i dare not say too much about it except that it really has been an eye-opener and i have the seniors to thank for that. At times, they may be tough on us.. but i feel touched to see their soft side when we try to get their signature or when they ask if we have already eaten before a session.

As for the college orientation, I was very homesick initially.. although we had a very tight schedule and plenty of activities throughout the day, on most nights, my eyes refused to close.. I missed home.. The day would normally be like this.. Rise> Moral session> Exercises/Cheer> Briefings/Talks> More cheer> Lunch> Faculty trip> Sports/Recreation> Wash up> Dinner> Night activities> Briefing/Talk> Sleep

But really, we didnt have much time to eat and sleep. Most of the time was spent for activities and working on our cheer. In the end, it was all worth while because I really felt so strongly for 1st college i really didnt want to pack up my things on Saturday and leave! But due to personal reasons, i had to. Anyhow, I love first college. Believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment