Monday, July 19, 2010

PCK

Yesterday was Freshies' Nite and it was incredible!

Initially, i was dreading it because the theme for freshies was PCK and Auntie Rosie whereas the seniors could dress up to the nines like characters in Gossip Girl. But my mom seemed to know how to do what. Haha.. In one hour, i was transformed from boring Xin Lin to colourful Auntie Rosie.. *sends chills down my spine*

I was horrified to see that many people didnt really try. Especially the girls.. sort of made me look extra... clown-ish? Boohoo. Either i sucked it in and tried to make the best of my night.

Most of the performances were superb.. and the most memorable ones for me would be the cheerleading, pop/rock and traditional dances.. Apparently, i missed out on the best performance by MAcmillan - it was about advertisements.

The climax of the night was the announcement of Freshie King and Queen. It was really hilarious to listen to the answer of the nominees as they had to answer embarassing questions like "Which JKO do you think can satisfy you?" and "what style do you prefer?"Erm.. you get the idea.. In the end, Jubili and Jorene won the titles. Congratulations.. they deserved it.. (any of the nominees would have deserved it, actually..)

I won Best Dressed. But i guess it was also because many of the girls didnt try. Oh well.. one extra bar of chocolate for me.. ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment