Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flea Infested Day

Great day today! (except the part where i felt ssad for Metta)

Morning: Cooked breakfast for brother.. Corn and sausages, and my fussy-pot brother actually ate everything up!!!

Noon: Pizzas for lunch at Domino's. Delicious Aloha Chicken and Classified Chicken. My two favourite flavours.

Afternoon: Spent my day lazing around... watching a bit of hokkien dramas (i didnt turn them on!!! my grand ma watches them..) Grr... late evening, began to get a little pissed that somebody didnt confirm with me about going out for dinner, although HE was the one who asked me out. Hmmph!

Night: Highlight of my day. He finally came, opened the car door for me *love*, did everything correctly, minus the 'driving dangerously' part.. Lovely dinner at Papparich, Subang Jaya. Must have another round of their chendol again in future...

I just realised that my taste in music is sort of changing.. maybe it's getting more diverse? I used to only listen to sentimental music and alimited range of pop but nowadays, i seem to be enjoying quite a variety. Especially, Teenage Dream from Katty Perry, According To You, Kissing You and the list goes on.. haha..

On a different note, it seems like Metta, my dear furry friend is under the attack of fleas! Can anyone please give me a solution on how to get rid of these pests? My heart aches for my dog.. I love him so much and it hurts me to see him in such discomfort. FYI, he is bordering on 10 years old already.. and i am afraid he might not be able to withstand all this pain and discomfort for long.. Metta is a sweet guy and doesnt deserve to hurt like this. Despite all the pain and itch, he still has the courage to look happy and cheerful everyday..

I am aware of flea repellant and shampoo.. I have tried these alternatives but they dont seem to be working.. :( I just read up online about garlic, olive oil, and salt as other deterrents for fleas. Will try them tomorrow. But if you have any effective way, please share.. Metta frequently runs out of the house, on a daily basis.. I suspect the outside grass is his source of fleas... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment