Saturday, November 20, 2010

In One Month Time

In slightly less than one month time, I can:

1. Go shop for new clothes and stuff... shopping spree!
2. Go travelling (hopefully i can go to Kelantan and Terengganu if the monsoon decides to subside early)
3. Catch up on all the movies i have missed.. Re-watch Hachiko with Cy, Harry potter, etc etc.
4. Bake more cakes and perfect my fresh cream cake recipe
5. Go for my Residential Programme orgaqnised by my sponsor.. i get to meet refugees! :O

Actually the reason i blog is not to list out what i want to do in a month time. If you know me well enough, you would know that if possible, i want to spend my every single awaken minute with cy before he leaves to India in 3 months time.

I have almost completed my revision, short of Legal method... but i wonder if i studied enough.. it seems like nothing is my head. *knock knock my head*

It has been a rough year or so for us, cy... I am sorry. If i can really change, would you turn back the clock to those sweet old times we used to have in Form 4? Is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment