Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pardon me but i have removed two posts plus from my blog.

Hopefully my nightmare has come to an end now. Wish we never have to reach this point again. What happened today, this morning to be specific was beyond my expectation.. Imagine, the one person who is always the late one/sleeping one/lazy one btween the both of us was actually the one who was there walking towards my bed in my room at 8am in the morning. When I was still sleeping. Life is always funny in that way, huh?

Anyway, time i straighten out my life. With Chinese new year coming round the corner, i shall be getting busier! Will need to bake lots of cookies, and oh gosh, i havent finished shopping for new clothes either.

Btw i bought a pretty and delicate white dress for the ALSA Korea trip next month already. So excited, cant wait to try it on with my heels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment