Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What A Week

And i cant believe i am barely through mid-way of this week. Started with UM Next Tycoon 2011 first stage. My group qualified to the next round, but right after the station games i got a fever.. a two-day bout of fever on the weekends which prevented me from doing anything, tutorials included. When Monday started, and i was slightly better, my only option was rush through my tutorials - so last minute!

Then the SD e-mail coming in questioning on my "poor" CGPA. Ugh. It really bugs me coz it makes me wonder... are my results really that bad?!

And then, more tutorials. And now, today.

After APK, i came back home but left about 30 minutes later to Sunway Pyramid. I weaved through the jam safely but guess where i got stuck? The car park. I totally wrecked my left rear view mirror while parking. CY tried to help fix it but i think there is nothing much that can be done but buy a new one. Somehow i feel like it was so tradgic coz i watched it smash into the pillar right before my eyes.

I saw a parking spot on the left, between a pillar and another car. So i drove in but i guess at the wrong angle. I realised that if i drove in any further the car door would get scratched by the pillar so i changed my gear to reverse. The car reversed, yes indeed. And so did my rear view mirror. Ish. It happened really quickly actually, that's why everything was out of my control!

Now you know why i try to avoid driving.

Oh gosh, what else does this week hold for me? :(

Tmr, a special tutorial awaits me. I already know who will be my tutor!

Things to do:
1. Get winter clothing for ALSA Korea trip.
2. Prepare slides on environmental law for ALSA Korea trip.
3. Bake 300 cookies + that my aunt ordered from me. (looking forward to this!)
4. Complete contract assignment + tutorials + tutorials.
5. Fix my rear view mirror T.T

Actually my list is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment