Friday, September 16, 2011

3 Resolutions

I am afraid of many things.. but I shall constantly remind myself that nothing is forever.

Afraid of being hurt? Know that feeling hurt is temporary and eventually the pain of it will fade away. Everything in life is there and happens for a reason. As cliche as this sounds, it has been true for me so far and the more I can accept it, the less I am afraid of.. changes.

It has been such that my semester shall begin at this time. Maybe its time for me to wake up and appreciate the other beautiful things in life as well. I know the people who care for me, would want that from me too.

From now on, I will focus hard on my education. I will do everything that gets me going on in life. If volunteering at the animal shelter every week will make me do that, I will. If studying hard will make me feel accomplished, I will. And if being kind to everyone around me (even if it takes a little more time) makes me feel whole, I will.

Thank you for the memories. I will not disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment