Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Emo Post Coming Up!

I had two tests today. Legal methods and tort. Of the two, tort was awful while legal methods was standard. I seriously think i stand no chance of passing. My points were wrong, my facts were wrong. Everything was so messed-up. The exam ended with all my friends busy discussing their answers which were all more or less the same except mine. I really felt like i was in a mud hole. It's not that i didnt study.. i really tried my hardest! But some how the question was harder than imagined and that was my first downfall. I froze upon seeing the question and the rest were consequences. I forgot everything, i got my facts mixed up etc. This mess of a test will account for 25% of my final marks. How am i going to not fail? OMG!!!!

The car is having problems too.. Everytime i drive over gear 3, it starts having these weird sounds from the right side of the car as though something is loose or flappy. Then, i think about what my mom said about cars exploding due to a punctured tyre and i get really worried. Grrr... Not a good day.

The good thing is, after today, my life will, hopefully get better. Will be making my way to Hong Kong on Monday night! And will be back on Thursday, around night. Hopfully, i will get my well-deserved break there..


2 comments:

  1. hey, dont feel bad. there is no specific answer for tort. it depends on how u argue. if u can convince the marker that it is conversion, then ur answer is correct. the answer is no longer rigid like back then in school. it depends on how convincing u r... dun feel bad k ?

    and i think it's the spring at the tyre there. i experienced that b4. the sound was terrible. you should send it to the mechanic.

    anyway enjoy ur trip to hong kong.dun think about exams anymore. i suck too. i didnt finish writing my 2nd issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. i am feeling better now.. i guess what is done is done. I might have messed-up but i guess i am not the only one in this situation. Either way, i still have to face it and go through it..

    haha.. my mom is back. maybe i can consult her now.. thanks, dear.. =)

    ReplyDelete