Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eat Pray Love

CY did come to pick me up and we did watch the movie, just like how i had hoped for. Although, we did mess things up, but I cant deny how grateful and glad he came. At the same time, i felt very guilty cause i was using his revision time for him to take me out.

How was the movie? Well, it was exactly how i expected a Julia Roberts movie would be like. Classic. The movie had already started when we got in. It was a divorce scene. Urgh. When they showed the parts that Julia Robert's character was suffering in the relationship, i cried. Especially the part where the character narrated, that at least, she loved her husband enough to stick with him for that long despite all the quarrels. Somehow, it striked a chord in my heart.. Maybe coz i felt that the situation is quite similar to what i am facing...??? Always quarelling.... but never having the heart to end it. But i do hope, Cy, that we wouldnt have to take the same road as what the characters did. I hope that maybe we can overcome all this childishness and enjoy a proper relationship.

Anyways, i like the movie. Wouldnt mind watching it all over again. After Julia Robert's character (sorry, can't remember the name) divorced and decided to leave her entire messed up life in NY behind, she decided to take a trip to three beautiful places - Italy, India and Bali. Eat, pray and love. Yea, in that order.

Maybe the only deterimental side of this movie would be that it wasnt intense nor deep enough to my liking. Yes, the scenery was beautiful, the actors and actresses were amazing... but i think the story plot could have run alittle deeper. I guess that is the only thing i felt lacking. That aside, it was a nice show..

CY, thank you for lending me ur shoes to keep me warm and the countless of things you did that night.

I am really sorry this is a tough week for you. I will TRY to disturb you less this week tho tmr will already be the last day of ur exam..

No comments:

Post a Comment