Friday, September 3, 2010

In the Blink of an Eye

..it's just another day
..telling me why, I'll find another way
..got me feeling, got me reeling
..i can almost start believing

I loved yesterday's impromptu outing to KLCC. Actually what Vincent said is right, going to KLCC is more worthwhile than going to Midvalley for UM students because the LRT ticket cost RM2.10 and it brings us straight to KLCC. On the other hand, if we go to Midvalley, we will need to take a bus RM2. Although it is cheaper, you have to consider the traffic jam that comes along with going to Midvalley. And besides, for night outings, KLCC would be more convenient to return to UM.. (LRT service is open till midnight while you probably wouldn't see any public bus at midnight in midvalley, no?)

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore.
I have been wanting to watch the show since it was released! As a self-professed dog lover, I must say that i enjoyed every bit of the show. It had a touching ending too, which almost made me shed tears. I love admiring all the cute and adorable dogs. I love how majestic looking Diggs, the Alsatian looked.. and it was amazing to see that Butch was somehow bigger than an Alsatian! Unfortunately, cute looking cats seems to be lacking from this show, not that i am complaining. We have a slim looking grey cat working for MEOWS but she is more kick-ass than adorable. Mr Tinkles is behind bars, plotting his escape so we might be waiting for a third movie?! haha...
All in all, i would give this movie: ***and a half *

Last night was a great night. The fact that i have gone through half a semester of law school has yet to hit me! Contract law exam after the holidays. Chiao Ying suggested that i study in HK since I wouldnt have much time during my hols. (Sure, i will.. ;p)

Beautiful, aite?

The twin tower is beautiful in a pair but when you can only see each of the two towers as individuals, you just learn to appreciate it's beauty better.

4 comments:

  1. u seriously want to study in hong kong?gosh, ur holiday will be wasted as u kenot enjoy every tiny bits of ur vacation. relax la. exam is on the 1st october. long way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. just joking la.. it's not everyday i get a chance to go to HK, just once in a lifetime! but seriously on time constraint.. first week HK, 2nd week with ALSA trip.. my holiday gone! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLCC is definitely better than MidValley. I love that place. ♥

    I like the poodles & pomeranians. haha just realized they're all girly dogs.

    Have fun in HK ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I agree.. the cinema in KLCC is hardly congested , unlike MV.. =)
    Haha... you should go to HK... i saw 5 pomeranians in ONE day!!! haha...
    btw, Carmen.. looking great.. ;p

    ReplyDelete