Thursday, October 21, 2010

Actually i have many things to say about my life right now.
Just that i can't find the right words to say it out.

On a brighter note, cy popped over to my hs last night while i was still around UM. I wonder if he came only because i msged or if he really was planning to come. I guess it is the former? Regardless, i am thankful he came. Hate that we never learn from our mistakes tho.

Had mcflurry from old town mcdonalds.
I told him i wanted a quarter pounder with cheese to top it of and he was kind of shocked. Haha. It was just a joke. I will never touch a McDonalds burger in my life. Sundae cones and mcflurr-ies are a different matter. Last night reminded me of how good it felt to be loved, again.

How do i describe last night? Maybe like tasting dark chocolate with 85% cocoa? Sitting in your car, having our discussion... facing the inevitable fact of life that life aint perfect. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment