Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cream Cheese is All the Craze

Not in the mood to study.

Spent my first free weekend in months on the law and society research paper. Ish. Don't let me start on that. Lolz.

But of course, my hands were itching to work on some cakes or sorts. I baked cupcakes with cream cheese and strawberry filling. The batter was a little too sweet for my liking and i should have been more generous with the cream cheese. But that aside, I really like the cakey texture of the cupcake.

Now, the next thing on my agenda is.. Cherry Cream Cheese Tart!

I know, I love baking.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOoooo sounds delicious! cheese tarts with any sort of berries are the best! :D Good luck with your next baking project! But take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thank you so much, Carmen. I know you love food just like i do! :D I will upload the pictures ASAP... :)

    ReplyDelete