Friday, October 1, 2010

I feel very sad.

Conflicts and quarrels affect me more than people think. Even if it is nothing to do with me, I can feel sad if it involves close friends and family. Do you know what's with the big pimple on my right cheek? Yea, it's due to all the emotional turmoil I am facing right now. Haha.

I feel sad that people just cannot see what unhappiness they are causing to others. If everyone wants to live in a joyful happy world, they should just forget their misunderstandings. Life is too short to hate. But the truth is, it is always easier to preach something and do another.

I myself fall into the trap of vengeance and anger. You feel hurt when people dont do something that you hope they did. I think everyone knows what that feeling is like. Just that some people handle it better than others.

I wish our life could be filled with happiness, always quarrel-free. But it almost doesnt happen anymore. I wonder why. Do you? Well, one thing is for sure. I know you are giving up.

It's not so easy to live life anymore. Once upon a time, I used to think that the hardest thing in life was solving Year 3 mathematics problems. But looking back now, I would willingly do millions of mathematics exercises, all just to avoid the messes and chaos life provides for us. You know.. it's really not easy being human.

No comments:

Post a Comment