Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Busy February

I wouldnt be able to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th this year.. well, at least not in the way that i normally do. A little bothered with that.. but then again, Valentine's Day can be celebrated any day. As long as you are having a great day out with your loved ones, i guess it can be considered as "Valentine's Day". ;p

On the 6th February, CY joined my family for lunch at my aunt's house in Kepong. Super touched that he did that coz i know it isnt easy to face ur gf's family, what more their aunts! Everyone chipped in a meal.. my elder aunt whipped up creme brulee, my younger aunt (also the host) ordered three boxes of Ayamas which turned out to be surprisngly tasty and my grandma cooked up her delicious stir-fried macaroni. We also had fruit punch and yee sang. Was super full after all that!

CY and i were supposed to go to Tao Cuisine to meet up with our ex-schoolmates for dinner but because i hadnt fully recovered from my oh-so-long flu... we decided to have a quiet evening at IOI instead. We watched Homecoming and oh boy.... I LOVED IT! It's probably one of my favourite movies of year 2011 after Black Swan perhaps. I was laughing almost all the way.. and when i wasnt, i was too deep in thought of all the issues and matters raised in the one hour plus comedy. It was a truly impressive show!

After the movie, we had Tutti Frutti. My favourite ice-cream, or rather froyo. CY was sort of reluctant at first.. but he eventually conceded to my persuasion. It means alot to me because i know that he only agreed because he wanted me to be happy. And i wont forget that.

I will consider the 6th to be the first part of our Valentine this year, okay? ;p I have been pretty busy lately but i promise i will make up for it later..

As for my previous emo post, all things are well now. Like the advice of the soothsayer for those born in the year of the Goats.. we Goat-people really need to take one step back and try to look at the big picture before bursting in flames. Me writing this doesnt mean i am free-ier now. Truth be told, i have a mountain-full of work left to do with tort and family tutorial as the top of my list. I also need to prepare for MLS and contract.. and oh, not to forget, since i wouldnt be around next week, i wonder if i will be able to contribute to my group in TITAS and Hubungan Etnik? And i still have the UNT competition to face when i come back. oh and did i mention that i will be removing my braces by the end of this month... hmmm...

I love you, Lee Chee Yuan, Alwyn! Thanks for popping over again to take me out for desserts at Snowflakes again..



No comments:

Post a Comment