Monday, February 7, 2011

When you have been depending on other people all your life, it sorts of sucks when you fall face flat on the ground with no one to support you or to even offer to pull you up.

I have been trying to keep strong but it is not easy. Life just seems to have her ways of pulling you down, just like gravity.

Really disappointed with one of my family members. Always thought i could count on them. Didnt think that a simple request like what i had was turned down. It wasnt like i was demanding one million ringgit from them, not even a hundred ringgit for god sakes! All i was asking for was permission to have a safer flight.

Feeling the scorches of heat from life right now. Everything just seems to have so many nasty corners. University has so many things.. assignments, tests, tutorials, activities.. all demanding a piece of me. Not that i wouldnt want to give but i just dont have so many parts of me to give. I am only one. I cant split myself into so many.

Well and truly feeling the pinch of life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment