Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blueberry Yoghurt Muffins

As usual, life has been busy and tough lately. I am learning to accept things that come my way, better now.

Just to list a few, i got a RM100 parking summon yesterday (the worst thing is, i barely parked for even 10minutes!), family test came out unexpectedly, the usual confusion and blurness i have now grown accustomed to in tutorials, my parents went on a holiday to Dubai making me miss them, especially my mom, CY's lack of time to spend with me (his version is that i dont have time for him >.<) and the list goes on, but wouldnt want to bore you with it.

I guess i cant always take life so seriously, or else, in the end, the only person who suffers from all that seriousness is myself.

I had an eventful day today. After tutorial, i settled my summonses, got my official driving license, and tore down the ALSA notice board and redecorated it all by myself, though it is still halfway in progress. Came back did some baking.. and before i knew it, CY had come so we could have dinner as promised one month ago.

Do take a look at my blueberry yoghurt muffins below! I have yet to try them.. but they do smell appealing. If you notice, they are a little green.

(a conversation between my brother and i)

Me: Yi Kun, come and have a look at my muffins. Guess what i put in them?
Yi Kun: Apple?
Me: No, of course not apple. Use your brains la.
Yi Kun: @.@
Me: They are blueberries.
Yi Kun: Err.. Why are they green?
Me: Because blueberries are blue. When they mix with the yellow batter, they become green.
Yi Kun: Swt.
Dont worry, rest assured, they are edible. Perhaps the next time, i will just mix the blueberries in right before i bake them in the oven.


2 comments:

  1. For a moment there, I thought it was green tea muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakaka... i know! the results of my muffins with regards to its colour is a little sad.. but it does have a light bluberry flavour and its really moist. haha.

    ReplyDelete