Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pig-italy

Excuse me, but the title is a secret between CY and I. It has been a stressful past week or so, with assignments, lectures, lecturers, events, and conflicts all running my way. But I am so glad things are settled between us. As cliche as it might sound, the sun is that much brighter for me when we are not at war, the weather is that much better when we are having a great time.

Had dinner at Picadilly this evening. The food choices this time round were incredible. Well at least for CY and I, coz we both love spicy food. Northern Indian cuisines for today!

CY's Chef Special Briyani - I would rate it pretty good because of it's general portions of rice and meat. But i guess that is the sort of portion i would deserve to get for that price.. RM11.90. Nonetheless, I will not deny that this was a very hearty dish. Fulfilling through and through.. for carnivours! haha..
This is what I ordered. Mutton briyani. The description on the menu was not very appealing so when this was served to the table, i was impressed. he mutton curry serving was very generous too, and the curry was very spicy... just nice for my liking! The mutton melted in my mouth. RM9.50.

Found this (pic below) under the Thai Desserts Menu. Imagine the bottom layer of mango puree topped with ice shavings and mixed tropical fruits and ice-shaving with a dollop of coconut ice-cream on the top. Personally, I enjoyed it quite a lot around the end (when the ice-cream mixed with the ice-shaving) but it wasnt CY's fav. Nevermind, most important is that i liked it. :DCY had ice mango special for desserts. He and i both enjoyed this very much. Dont be fooled with the exterior.. inside, it's filled with mango cubes, pineapple, and nata de coco as well. And it didnt taste too sweet either.

I had a great time with you today, and i know you did too. I am really glad that things have gotten better.. I hope i wont forget tonight. I want to be able to remember this 10years down the road and laugh at ourselves then. (I bet we would be able to find more similiarities between us then.. ;p)



No comments:

Post a Comment