Thursday, August 4, 2011

Balance

At times, I seem to know what to do. But other times, I am simply plain lost.

Life is all about striking the perfect balance. Once you know how to balance a bike, the ride will be a breeze. Beautiful even. The struggle is in learning how to balance the bike without scraping your knee.

Funny thing is, my grandmother always said that I was such a natural at riding a bike. Nobody ever taught me. I just got onto one and learned to ride it myself, as a small kid.

Wish I could say the same thing for life. That I'm a natural at this thing called life. But I guess living life is more challenging than just riding a bike. Not only do you need to strike the perfect balance, you need to find that balance that is acceptable by everyone around you.

As usual, many things on my mind. Keeping me awake at this ungodly hour. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment