Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fresh Cream Cake with Pineapple and Bananas


Ta-daa... Fresh Cream Cake with pineapple and bananas. It's for my aunt's birthday. Will upload the picture of the interior of the cake pretty soon but kinda feel lazy now. Anyways this is just a simple sponge cake with loads of whipped cream and tropical fruits. haha. But one of the reasons this is a nice cake is because it is light and not too sweet. Will definitely still need to work on the appearance of my fresh cream cakes in the future though.

[Added: These pictures have just been added in]

The interior of the cake.

I have a test tomorrow. Somehow I wonder whether this is a whole new me that has emerged. I dont feel stressed? Well, at least not yet. It's kinda bad. 'Cause I dont feel that urge to study. Somebody kick me!

Anyways, till then. Holidays flew by before my eyes. Didnt think it would go so fast. Seriously will need to plan my holidays better if I dont want to waste anymore precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment