Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Right Thing To Do

I remember not too long ago, I wrote that there is actually no right or wrong in life. That no matter what you do, you just have to follow your heart. And as long as your heart says its right, it's right. Funny how it's so much easier to give advice to others but not to yourself. Even realising that there is no right or wrong does not help provide me with an answer now.

A person who is special to me will always be special to me. And no one can ever change that fact. But even so, things are still capable of being complicated. I can choose to do whatever i want which would fall in the grey area... but because it is grey, i might view it as something neutral whereas others might view it as wrong. When people face these type of dilemmas, what do they do?

No comments:

Post a Comment