Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mini Update for the Week

Didnt do much today. Thought of writing about something that has been on my mind the whole day but words dont come easy. Typing and backspacing the whole time. The coming week will be the final week of the semester before we will be released for study break (2 weeks) and then the exams shall begin. I always thought that first year went by so quickly until I got into my second year. Then i realised that it went even faster than first year. Wonder whether it just gets faster and faster.

The coming week will be a busy one. One filled with lots and lots of replacement classes and tutorials that on most times, I just get so confused with the times. Running for the (so far) uncontested post of Secretary of ALSA UM. If anyone is interested, please come for our AGM this Wednesday, 6pm. I dont mind having a little competition. Just that... I am not sure where this is heading to. I was kind of planning to leave all my commitments in the law faculty after this semester and try my hands at other things. Was contemplating getting a part-time job at a bakery or taking up taekwon-do all over again.. but if i really do continue being active in the faculty activities.. I will have to let my plan go. So... so, if you want to be secretary and contest for the post with me, please come! LOL

And I am really nervous for what's going to happen on Thursday. Wait for my updates then..



No comments:

Post a Comment