Friday, December 2, 2011

Pasta Zanmai (Sunway Pyramid)

Birthday celebration lunch for my mother today. We initially wanted to go to Pasta de Gohan but strangely, the restaurant has disappeared from Sunway Pyramid. I swear it was where a new vegetarian restaurant is!

So we went to Pasta Zanmai instead. The thing about the Zanmais is that there are more expensive. A meal for two can easily rake up to RM50. And we had five heads.


Ice Fruit tea RM16 per jug. Average only but presentation wise, it was quite nice. Served in this really tall vase-like jug.

One plate of unagi..

Grandmother had a place of unagi rice with egg.
I particularly liked my brother's choice. Seafood Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta RM26. It had a creamy taste to the spaghetti with just the tinge of tangy-ness.

Salmon. didnt try this. Was too busy eating my rice.
I had Chicken Katsu with Curry Rice. RM22 without set. The curry was pretty mild for my taste. Reminded me very much of Indian dahl but I guess the ingredients put in is different. Cant remember what this is called (above pic) but it tasted quite nice. Probably because of the mayonaise on the top. And the cucumber inside gave it that extra crunch.
Oh this pizza was delicious. Well, to me it did. It's called Meat Sauce and Japanese Rice Cake Cheese Pizza. RM22. It had a very strong bolognaise meat scent and this complemented well with the cheese. But my dad didnt like it as much. So i dunno, maybe it's a personal taste.

After the meal.

And that is how my Friday is.

December 2011 has finally crept in. It's crazy how many things have happened in this one year. Who could have imagined? I remember how my December was like last year.. And more so, will I not forget my last Christmas. No, I dont celebrate Christmas but last 25 December is something I will never forget in my life. Well, at least I can be thankful for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment