Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blogging has often been something that comes naturally to me. I feel, I think, and then I put them out in words. Simple.

But with this entry, I find myself struggling to find the right words to express myself. When you are overwhelmed with emotions, sometimes you realise that no words can do justice to your thoughts and feelings. This entry is probably one of those instances.

More than one year ago, I blogged about how fairy tales give us blind faith. I was left broken, because the one person I did love did not believe that things were working out. I didnt realise that we had been quarelling almost every other day for about a year before things had eventually ended. As naive as it sounds, I believed that he would always be there for me, simply because he always had been. But when he left, I felt like a little girl lost in the forest, all alone. I was on my own.

It has been some time since that day. The past week.. if I may say, has been somewhat surreal. It has been everything I could ever have dreamed of in a happy dream. And in fact, much more. It almost feels like how it used to be, when we had first fell in love, so many years ago. And unlike how things were like when we ended, I no longer take the things he does for me for granted. Every single thing he does for me, is something that makes my day that much better. We talk easy, just like how we used to. It no longer feels like a one-sided thing that I had been pursuing for the past one year. I feel happy, I feel wanted, I feel loved, in his presence. And that is all I could ever ask for.

And though I say this is a dream, I hope that I will never have to wake up from this dream. I cant deny, I am afraid..

[Edited]
But whatever it is, I will just let things take it's course. This, after all, has never really been in my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment