Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Farewell

A short post before tomorrow begins. It would be a frantic morning of rushing through my Land notes, making sure the last of my things are packed and ready in my bag, before facing the much awaited Land law exam. It will be the last paper and everyone will be going out to celebrate after that. Well, it would be a quick celebration for me, before rushing off to the airport and making my way to Guangzhou, China. I have heard too many things about that place, and to be frank I really do not know what to expect. Tonight, I feel the jitterbugs. Exams is one thing, going away to a foreign country that doesnt speak my language for almost three weeks is another.

If Blogger is allowed in China, I will continue to update on my food (mis)adventures over there. Well, Facebook and Twitter are for sure not allowed so goodbye to those..

Fear is what eludes me right now. But fear is just an elusion. Just a psychological defence mechanism within my mind. And if I play smart, I can outbeat that fear and yet, at the same time enjoy every bit of my life. This doesnt just apply to my exams, nor the trip that begins tomorrow. There is another part of me that needs to overcome fear. And it is, always easier said than done. Anyways, here's to a fun vacation.

Till then. 

1 comment: