Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am Back

According to my dad, I am having withdrawal symptoms from the trip. Well, what do you expect when you have such a good time for 19days? Sometimes you just feel like holing up in your room, recollecting the memories and not letting them simply slip past you.

But no worries, even in the midst of my 'withdrawal', this girl has successfully found her first ever job, but sadly only as a waitresses/hostess at TGIF. I was looking for a job in the F&B industry and this was the closest I got. Still waiting for the replies from the other bakeries and cafes I applied for. But assuming if i dont get a better offer, I will be at TGIF every other day till the semester begins!

Really want to blog about my trip but that will have to wait. Need my feelings to be recollected and settled before blogging. I miss my friends there, and I also miss my friends that came along with me and made the trip fun.

ALSA is planning some activities once the semester reopens. Gotta take this opportunity to settle my ALSA stuff now so that I wont be so busy when the semester begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment