Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shenzhen, China (1 July 2012)

My buddy agreed to take us to Shenzhen and he even brought one of his friends who is working in Shenzhen to take us around. We took the bus there and it was a few hours journey. Pei Ling initially planned for us to go to the theme park in Shenzhen but the majority of us felt that it was more important that we saw the city itself rather than spend the day in a theme park. Feng Cai and his friend took us to the Shenzhen University and a coastal park in Shenzhen. Then we went to the Coastal City Mall. It reminded me very much of our Pavilion (so high class and expensive – I did not have the mood to shop). And since there was an ice-skating rink, I suggested to ice-skate. Feng Cai, his friend, Michelle, Mei Kheng and I went ice-skating while the other three went shopping. I had never had a better experience of ice-skating in my life!

Didnt take much picture in the ice-rink. But did managed to take some pictures at Shenzhen University and the park. Coincidentally, they were having a convocation at the university on that day. 








We spent the day in the Coastal City mall and had dinner before returning to Guangzhou.

No comments:

Post a Comment