Friday, August 31, 2012

Brief update

Hello!

Been meaning to blog about my trip to Beijing but really have not been able to squeeze the time in between. If I am not sleeping, I am either slogging long hours at Starbucks or occupied with other activities. This week, I will be participating in a Interbuddhist sports event (cant remember the name) and had captain ball practice earlier. Would be great if the flu did not decide to attack me at this point of time. Since I missed my previous two pole-dancing classes, the following week will be filled with replacement classes as well. Barely even recovered from the muscle ache from the other day's class and there is tomorrow's class awaiting!

Have been trying hard to get focused on my project paper. The good thing is, I have found a topic to work on. Yup, no more changing my mind anymore. The bad news is, besides thinking up a topic, I have barely started. Will seriously need to begin one of these days. Due date - 10 September. No joke.

Well that is all for now. Needa get a few hours of rest before I rush off to work. Pinkie promise that I will be back with a 101 guide on travelling to Beijing.

*Really wanna recover from my flu asap. Too many things on my hands now!*

2 comments:

  1. The good thing is...the bad thing is...let me think of " It is the best of times. It is the worst times."haha~~

    ReplyDelete