Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One Off the Bucket List: Pole-dancing

Pole-dancing is...

Challenging.

Went for my first class today and I am now typing this with sore arms. There is just so much to learn, maybe because i am a beginner and I joined a class where everyone else has at least more experience in pole-dancing than me. You will be surprised at the type of people that attend the class. I can now officially say that pole-dancing isnt just for club dancers or whatnot. The people there were genuinely just dancers.

Learnt a few moves but havent really mastered it perfectly. The instructor was very encouraging. And I really enjoyed the class, despite the fact that my mom was watching my every move from across the room.

Well life has been busy. Will update real soon, when I have the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment