Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Update

With each time we fall and pick ourselves up, we become a little bit more resilient to what made us fall in the first place. Each time I trip, I am more wary of where I put my foot next. And because of that, you cant blame me if I take extra precaution in falling in love.

These months, I feel like I am almost getting myself back. But I can only tell if this is for real several months from now because only then, I know if all this is just a good phase of life I am going through. I hope I have finally started to re-discover myself again. No more hurt, no more unhappiness.

Mid-sem resumes after this weekend. I have completed 2 and 1/4 year of law school already. 1 and 3/4 years of it left. Speaking of which, I have been applying to firms for work during my end of semester break. And it seems, it is really important to know which field I intend on focusing on when I graduate. Personally think it is too soon to decide but was just thinking.. maybe if I had to choose, I will choose commercial law. Though litigation is where all the glory is, I have to be frank with myself and realise that I really am not the type of lawyer you see in court (think Ally McBeal). Anyway, not gonna make any rash decisions on this. Life is all about savouring the moment so I shall not close up my options so soon.

Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment