Saturday, November 3, 2012

Curry Wan Tan Mee @ Seapark

I am extracting out this food review from my crazy trip with friends about a week ago. We went to this place in Seapark in the wee hours of the morning just to have curry wan tan mee. You dont want to (or rather, you shouldnt) know what we did after that. lol. 

Basically this stall sells curry wan tan mee from 4am to 6am in the morning near the wet market in Seapark. My eyes almost popped out when I saw the number of people EATING at the stall at 4.30am when I arrived! *I thought my friends and I were the only crazy ones!

So anyways, they have two sizes - big (RM5.00) or small (RM4.80). We all settled for small but even then, the meal was pretty filling and satisfactory. 

What the stall looks like, with a snapshot of some of the customers eating at 4.30am. 

Imagine a combination of wan tan mee and curry laksa (with the strips of chicken meat, tau foo pok, fishcakes, and fishballs). Darn, it's making me hungry as I write. Maybe a little overrated to the extent that we can only eat it from 4 to 6 in the morning (sometimes it even gets sold off by 5.30am!) But I think the serving is pretty generous and it has that feel-good factor to the noodles, somehow.




This is the place to go if..
You are a student who has just completed a group assignment with friends at 4am and looking for a place to have supper/breakfast. Alternatively, this can also be the place to have a meal in the early hours of the day before setting off for a hike.


Curry wan tan mee stall
Jalan 21/22,
Seapark,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

4am-6am


No comments:

Post a Comment