Friday, November 23, 2012

The students from Hunan University came on the 21 november 2012. Yesterday, PL, BE and I took them out for bak kut teh at Old Klang Road. The warmth and laughter we shared reminded me so much of the time I was in Guangzhou, where I met my two friends, CL and FC. It seems, with the months that have passed since June, we contact each other less, simply because our lives are different and not likely to converge. But strangely enough, CL and FC always pop up in my mind occasionally and I would so often reminiscent of the days I spent with all my friends in Guangzhou then. And like last night, it was funny that PL and I talked about FC when so many miles away, he and CL were doing the same about us. It's really touching and heart-warming to have these moments in your life. In a way, I am glad I am going to Shanghai this January to visit them. Friends do not always have to be the people you see every day, but the people closest to your heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment