Friday, December 14, 2012

SEP Hunan

The three weeks of student exchange has ended and they returned yesterday morning. I dont normally get attached to my feelings in such a short span of time but the people I met this time round were very genuine people. Friendly, funny, thoughtful, and meaningful people. I feel so fortunate for having the opportunity to know them. Took them around KL, PJ and Melaka in the past few weeks and the memories from those days will always remain. Such a pity that I didnt bother to snap pictures with them, mostly because iphone4 isnt that great a camera or maybe i am such a lousy photographer. These pictures were taken by ZJ's iphone4, ironically. 


This is ZJ. He's a quiet guy but when given the opportunity, he can make a good conversationist. He has a way of putting the most difficult chinese terms into simple english, which I really appreciate. In a way, i like his company simply because our wavelength is quite similar despite the fact that there is the language barrier. There was once when I wanted to ask him a question but was trying to phrase it in chinese and he replied me before i could even ask the question!

Picture below is ZJ and YF. I really admire YF for her quiet confidence. I believe she has seen a lot of the world and has even gone backpacking on her own to places like Nepal and Tibet. One day, I hope I can be like her. Calm, confident and likable.


XF is an intelligent guy which speaks really good english. I love hearing him speak english because it is just like how the British/Americans speak! I can tell he is a bookworm simply because of how he is always so fond of books. Wont forget the last night when we went to Kajang for satay and he was singing random songs in my car.



Of course there are others too, like HF, WD, LN, and BY. But because I didnt snap that many pictures, i dont have much to show. Nevertheless, all of them are special to me.

Three weeks, gone just like that. Missing you guys already. I hope I can visit y'll in Changsha next year..

Now, time to speedy hit my books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment