Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 3 and Other Stuff

I didnt want MLC to end!

It has been an incredible three days.. what with the lovely food served, well-planned talks and most importantly, the company i had. So glad i had friends like Chiao Ying, Jo Rene, Jing Kuang, and Wei Jiet that went along.. I still think it's amusing how we ended up at Santini on Friday night instead of taking the LRT home simply because we wanted to go to toilet first.

Oh and i bought a pair of killer heels from Vincci yesterday too. I really cant wait to have an occasion for me to wear them!

"Salt" was a movie that made me hold my breath throughout the movie, what with all the twist and turns in the plot. Angelina Jolie was gorgeous as usual and the story line was really quite fresh, to me. I hated the part where the Russian spies shot Salt's husband in front of her though. I thought that was plain cruel, especially when they knew she was not allowed to retaliate. I shall stop right here as to prevent from spoiling the show for anyone who has yet to watch.

It would be back to classes and lectures tomorrow. MLC has spurred my interest on the topics of politics and law. Hopefully my enthusiasm will last. Now how to i get myself off Facebook and start hitting the books???

On a darker note, a guy from one of the colleges died. It was shocking to hear about it and i feel very sad to hear about it. Although i do not know the guy, the fact that he was the same age as me and was within the same campus as me for a few weeks makes me feel ... erm.. close? I mean, he fell to his death while trying to retrieve his handphone. It is such a common thing.. yes, it was a little irrational of him to cross the balcony but maybe he was in desperate need of contacting someone or he was expecting a call? I wonder if he was waiting for a call from a friend or maybe he wanted to chat with his family or someone.. Imagine falling to your death with the desire of talking to your loved ones on your mind. His death was tragic. Fullstop.


No comments:

Post a Comment