Saturday, August 14, 2010

Re-alive

You know, it's a little strange to think how life is turning out.

When you least expect things to happen, they actually happen.

Yesterday was filled with replacement classes but ended on a high note with a Zokhrism gang outing. Love all of you guys.. each of us are different and yet we can still hang out and have a great time together. That's the beauty of friendship, you know?

Today, I will be meeting my senior senior buddies that i have never met before at Midvalley. Looking forward to see who they are and what they are now doing.. =)

Also looking forward to Sunday's lunch. I will get to see all my ex-schoolmates. I know there will be loads to catch up on and it's great Li Shawn and Wei Kuang are taking the initiative to keep the 5s2 spirit alive. LOLz.

It is strange how i am loving my life right now. Freedom to do what i want, how i spend my money, less emphasis on studies..etc. Somehow, i managed to let loose of my studies, just a teensy weensy bit. Of course, there is still much of kiasu-ism in me somewhere.. but i let it slide.. hehe..

I can finally see the silver lining behind every cloud now. And that is exactly what makes life more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment