Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Wind of Change

After our one month break apart, I feel different with you. I feel like i have just known you, and yet still know everything about you. I respect you and understand your shortcomings. I dont expect much, so everything that you do actually seems much better than before.

Maybe I am a little different now.. strange but true, orientation and entering university has changed me in a way. I drive to class, so i understand the hassle of jams, the lethargy of going through a day of class (although i dont actually need a nap), and i now know how it feels like to be on the road. I view guys differently too. I used to think that all guys are loyal, good guys like you and my other secondary school guy friends. But the truth is, there will never ever be a perfect guy in this world.

I am back in this relationship because i want to make it work. But i dont ever want it to go back to the way it was before. Fights and quarrels on a daily basis. Tears. Possessiveness. No, that cannot happen.

I want this relationship to be renewed, with mutual respect, kindness and understanding. Somehow, i feel that this time, maybe, just maybe, it is possible. But i would need you to work it out with me. I know you would. Love me, but not to the extent of spoiling me (like you used to). Care for me, but not if i take it for granted. Yea.. a relationship cant survive just on love. It takes much more than that. A sound relationship needs everything else besides love.

No comments:

Post a Comment