Monday, December 20, 2010

i-City with all its lights and colours

An overdue post... the night i came back from SD camp, CY whisked me out for some dessert at Snowflakes. No, we did not order three bowls of dessert and one drink like the previous time. We both had hot desserts, as can be seen in the aboce picture.. both with black glutinious rice, but the difference is that mine has red bean and taro balls (left pic) while he had ice cream in his.

He kept saying that he wanted to go home by 9.30pm and we only arrived at Snowflakes at 9? I was like "...?" Anyway, he insisted we left as soon as we were done 9.15pm. What i didnt realise was that he had something planned...



i-City!

I know most people who wants to go has already went and those that didnt probably are not interested to go. But this was my first time. And it was breathtakingly beautiful! It would definitely had been better if there was not such a huge turn-out that night.. but nevertheless, the lights were simply amazing. When you see all the lights from afar, it might even start to feel a little surreal.

I didnt have a good cam. All the photos were taken with my trusty Sony Ericsson C510.

This picture (above) is my favourite pic. Any idea why? ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment