Friday, December 10, 2010

My December Plans

Now that my first semester exams are completed and done with, i can actually consider my life quite stress-free at the moment. For the next three weeks, I am going to try to fill my time with as much travel and food as possible, oh crap, somebody please remind me to bathe Metta (fyi, Metta is my lovely, as-cute-as-pie doggie, who unfortunately has not bathed in a month!)

Sorted out half of my room yesterday. Cleared away the book mountain forming on my table and areas around it.. Half-way in progress only. Then i sneaked off to Chee Yuan's house to watch Avatar. Had a fun night and morning with him, the day after. Sort of touched he actually called me this morning at around 8.15am to ask me to go to his house and resume watching Avatar because he is not much of a morning person.

Avatar is incredible! I know, i am that slow and outdated in watching movies... but i guess Avatar never really appealed to me what with the blue creatures with strange features.... I agreed to watch it yesterday merely for the sake of watching something, and boy, it was a good choice! A very elaborate, complex plot, yet it such a contrastingly simple and basic theme, of love and loyalty. Please watch it if you are one of the few who have not watched it.... lolz

Going out tonight for buddy dinner at TGIF, thank god, it is a Friday! (please excuse the pun.) Might catch another movie tomorrow if Chee Yuan feels well enough.. Then, after that i shall be whisked off to Gombak, Selangor for a one-day community project for SD scholars followed by a 4 day camp at Merlimau, Melaka, also under SD. I have no idea what those few days hold for me.

Urgh. The remaining plan for my December holidays has yet to unfold clearly but it is a mixture of a possible trip to Singapore (more shopping?), food trips to Muar - Melaka - Ipoh, and perhaps a trip up to Bukit Tinggi? Really hope i can do all those stuff with Chee Yuan..

Gotta go prepare for buddy dinner later. I have a feeling the next three weeks will fly in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment