Friday, December 3, 2010

When You're Socially Inept

What do you do if you just realise over night how much of a clown you are? Haha.

You laugh when people are saying something serious.
You try to make people feel better, but make things worse.
You worry out loud if you can score when people are worried if they can even pass.

Yup, that's me.

I really need to learn to be more sharp and not so aloof and slow. Or else, i will always be misunderstood.

To anyone that i have hurt or caused any misunderstanding, my apologies.

I am not the type of person to keep any vengeance in heart nor am i the kind that intend to spread malice or ill intent, so dont take me too seriously. I know i might look dead serious when i dont smile, but honestly, i DONT hate you! :D

*peace*



No comments:

Post a Comment